The success factors are to be identified in the unique market model that has always been focused on the needs of non-professional and professional investors trading in micro and odd lot.
Transparency, liquidity, information: EuroTLX values.
Since 2003 EuroTLX SIM has managed financial markets targeted to trading of financial instruments in micro and odd lot. Until 2009 the managed markets were 2: the regulated exchange TLX and the MTF (Multilateral Trading Facility) EuroTLX. With the implementation of MiFID regulation, the split of the two trading venues having the same features (microstructure, surveillance, etc…) has lost coherence: in fact, from January 1, 2010 all the financial instruments have been migrated on one market, EuroTLX, and the company TLX S.p.A. has become EuroTLX SIM S.p.A. From September 2013 EuroTLX is part of the London Stock Exchange Group.
Starting from January, 3rd 2018, with the introduction of MiFID II Regulation (will continue to be registered as Multilateral Trading Facility (MTF).
EuroTLX market has the following distinctive features:
- Wide range of fixed income securities and certificates tradable by institutional and non-professional investors
- Liquidity guaranteed by the mixed microstructure, quote and order driven (Liquidity Providers and Brokers), and by the connection to the market of all main Italian retail banking networks and TOLs (the intermediaries which allows the customers to trade financial instruments using internet)
- Firm prices and transparent information, thanks to the market microstructure
- Pre - and post - trade transparency.
- Orderly trading ensured by the Market Surveillance Unit
- Reliable, Flexible and with high Performance technology provided by Millennium IT